Manchester Black from Superman vs The Elite
DC comics has released the first official image of Manchester Black, an Anti-Hero from a 2001 run of Action Comics. In the series at Manchester was part of a super hero team who killed their enemies to stop them coming back to strike again.
Obviously Superman and the rest of the Justice League wont get on board with that and tried to stop them. In a battle to the death where Superman himself nearly died from a stroke, it also left Superman in a situation where he had to cross that line and kill the Elite team leaving only Manchester alive after disabling his powers.
The Action Comics story was regarded as one of the best Super Hero stories of the decade although it hasn't been too well celebrated since. Now the movie is in production and set for a late 2012 release date. It could be one of the most anticipated DC animated movies since Batman Year One.
- David S. Goyer to write Man of Steel sequel and Justice League movies
- Limited Edition Man of Steel Stamps released in the UK
- Third Superman Man of Steel Trailer gives first look at Lexcorp and Krypton
- New Superman movie logo picture
- Mass Destruction on Superman Set
- Chloe Sullivan has a cameo in Superman movie